Monday, July 23, 2007

Hmmm?!Looking forward for the sake of my future. . =)

Well, talking about my Prelim exam here in the UIC. It's good so far, and I should be thankful for our teachers who helped us to have more learning's even if it is not that enough for us but at least we had learned and that's the important. While I am taking the exam I keep on smiling. Why? It's because I know that I can pass it. I am very relax and calm on that Prelim examination day. Even though, I fail to get the very highest score still I am contented, for at least I don't have the lowest score. I know my scores are in the moderate level. I like the UIC rule in terms of examination because they are not tolerating the students to be an dependent and irresponsible one. One good thing about this is that they are training the students in a good and proper way.
Maybe, I should take a look forward to the upcoming Midterm examination so that I can get the highest score. And, I will give more time to study my lessons than before and continue my good doings. .

No comments: